Me:
Did I tell you I forgot to do my hair? And now it looks like snow on my head? Oh great.
Head and Shoulders alert.
Sister:
what do mean do your hair??
Me:
Like put some type of product in it… wash it… that sort of thing.
It’s very dry and dandruffy. And not just the little miniscule flecks here and there, peppering my beautiful quaffed hair. It’s chunky and it looks like I rain through potato flakes. It’s itchy too, which is further exacerbating the flaky pastriness of it all.
I have to pretend to go to the bathroom to go flick my hair and try and get rid of most of it. How mucho embarrassioso..
P.S. Do you know what occurs with dry scalp? Baldness.
Oh snap.
Sister:
LOL.... So why do John and I still have our hair??
You and baldness...LMAO!!
Me:
Don’t worry… you’re time is coming. And when it does, I’ll be telling my kids “Look! Your aunty is as bald as me”
Nell thinks I’m being a hypochondriac… this coming from the girl who’s equally hypochondriac and advised me that she might have DVT cos she keeps sleeping on her arm. I told her I did one better: I got an ultrasound on it to check if I had DVT. Ha! No one outdoes my craziness!
Still, it doesn’t stop me from examining my front tuft every morning, checking for the receding… it’s almost like watching the tide. It ebbs and flows.
Especially when I brush it forward, then it ebbs.
Sister:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
ur a egg!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment