So...
Being suckered in to the realm of blogging by my friend Nell, who is already happily blogging away on birdsandbooks.blogger.com (at least, I think that's her link...). Well, not really suckered per se - moreso a little intrigued... I think I'm just relishing this opportunity because it probably means I'm not left limited to 140 characters per blog (ala twitter) and am free to go on long winded tangents.
Not to mention the instant rock star fame.
Wait... there isn't?..
Ah well. Que sera sera, whatever blah blah blah.
Now, you'd think with the title "I Heart Cake" that this would be a forum for cakes, tortes, flans, gateaus and the like, and I am terribly sorry - but you have been deceived :(
I just happen to heart cake. If I could, I'd eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner - which, coincidentally, I have actually done once.
It didn't end well.
Vomit. Tears. Oh, the horror.
Still, it doesn't mean I'd give up trying.
Perhaps I should've chosen a more structured plan, like Mudcake in the morning, a flan for lunch; and a creme brulee for dinner - you know... change up the type of cakeage, rather than trying to stick to one particular cake. That makes sense.... kiiiiinndaa...
Not really.
Anyway, it's more to do with being a statement. I like to think it's a great conversation starter:
"I heart cake"
"Really? I heart it too"
"Great! Let's be friends!"
And ta-da! there's a new friendship forged.
So if you're one who hearts cake, among other things, feel free to drop on by :) I can't promise that it'll be a fun ride, but at least it'll be interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment