How on earth is it possible that my inbox is being spammed by my own email address?
Ok... using my MacGyver skills, I originally thought that it could be that they have my password and that’s how they’ve been doing it. Being that of only holding a mind that is akin to Bathurst St, Sydney (i.e. one track), I was ensconced by this revelation and was adamant that this would solve my spam problem.
But upon changing my password, my CSI skills started working and I immediately thought “Hang on… they don’t really need your password, stupid. It’s just your email address.”
Fail.
So, then I waited for a couple of days, hoping against hope, that the tide of spam would cease and desist…
It worked for a total of a day. Then, just like flies to poop, they swarmed in again.
Utter fail.
So really, nothing’s changed – I’m still getting spammed, but on the bright side… at least I changed my password.
Hang on – that’s not a bright side…
Erm… well, at least the discount of online pharmacy meds has gone from 60% off to 90% off...
….Hmm…
I’ll be back – I’m off to punch myself in the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment