It’s been awhile since I’ve updated my blog. This is mainly due to 2 major factors:
1) I’m lazy and nothing exciting has occurred in my life that’s worth mentioning to the a million (minus 999,997) followers I have, eagerly awaiting my next episode.
2) My page is ugly
So, being that I do read a few other blogs out there, I’m determined to make the setting for the verbal verbatim I spew forth a prettier place.
And until that happens, I doubt I’d be updating my blog anytime soon. Well, if you don’t count this one, because it’s an explanation more than anything anecdotal.
In the meantime, here’s Betty White to keep you entertained. She’s packed full of awesomeness.
(Well, actually, I can't even give you Betty White, on the fact that I don't know how to add video to my post. DAMMIT TO SHENANIGANS. Guess I'll have to add that to the long list of things I have to learn for this blasted blog)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment